Life Together Alumni Offerings as of August 2016
Retreat opportunities (local):
Hallelujah Farms contemplative retreat (limited space; check Life Together Alumni listserv and social media for dates)
Trainings and community-building (local):
- Our co-creation dinner is in August
- Life Together’s annual Christmas party on December 9th
- Love Matters, Life Together’s annual gala, on May 6th
We are looking to encourage prayerful and prophetic work of fellows & alumni through micro-grants - small investments that enable you and others to carry out some cool project or community-building initiative you're dreaming about (up to $100). Anyone can apply for these grants, you don't have to be local to Boston. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- We run a listserv/google group so that alumni can connect directly with each other about opportunities; click here and select “apply for membership” - Rebecca will add you if you’re an alum!
- Join our “Life Together Extended Community” LinkedIn group
- Join our closed Facebook group, Life Together Community and Alumni
Working Groups (local):
These are opportunities for you to participate in and influence the vision and implementation of the Life Together programming year.
- The Recruitment Working Group, our team for interviewing and hiring new year's fellows, runs from January through June. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining.
- The Love Matters Team, alumni team assisting in imagining and executing Life Together’s annual gala. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Contemplative Action Small Groups (local):
A group of Life Together alumni is strategizing how to bring together people who work for justice in the world and want a contemplative spiritual community. They imagine a community of folks immersed in their own contemplative practices who are seeking a community that will support them to take action for collective liberation. Contact local alum Seth Woody if you're interested.
Affinity Groups (local):
We're working to connect alumni with similar interests, who can also act as a resource and source of accountability to Life Together staff and the leadership team. These are still in the dreaming phase - we'll let you know once a group has coalesced. (And if you have an idea for an affinity group, let Rebecca know!)